Nominations forms for anyone wishing to stand for the regional executive appear on this website on the Conferences page.
Regional Executive 2022
Learn more about the regional executive here. (Introductory paper produced for new members of the executive)
The following members take office from 1 January 2022.
- President: Jackie Pearcey
- Chair: Jane Brophy
- Treasurer: John Skipworth
- Secretary: Alex Warren
- Vice Chair Campaigns: Iain Donaldson & Chris Twells
- Vice Chair Candidates: David Crowther
- Vice Chair Conferences: Tim Young
- Vice Chair Membership, Diversity & Inclusion:
- Vice Chair Policy: James Tattersall & Andrew Haldane
- Vice Chair Standards & Practice: Mark Clayton
- Ordinary Member: Dominic Hardwick, Tim Pickstone, Sebastian Bate, Oliver Bradfield, Kev Benfold, Stan Collins, Vicky Downie, Rod Fletcher, Charles Gibson, Sharron Lee Honey, Chris Lovell, Jo Maitland, Tom Morrison, John Potter, Brian Wernham, John Wright.
- English Council Representative: Jane Brophy (as Chair), John Skipworth, Tim Young, Stan Collins, James Tattersall, Alex Warren, Tim Pickstone, Oliver Bradfield, Chris Twells, Iain Donaldson, David Crowther, Jackie Pearcey
- Regional Candidates Committee (elected section): John Skipworth, James Tattersall, Jo Maitland, Jo Conchie. (additional section) Janet Battye, Maria Turner, Tim Young, John Potter.
Most of the work of the North West Liberal Democrats Regional Executive is done through sub-committees working on specific areas of work. Each is chaired by one of the Officers of the Executive.
- Campaigns Committee
- Candidates Committee
- Conferences Committee
- Membership, Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Policy Committee
- Standards & Practice Committee
Any member of the party in the North West can join these groups by standing for the Regional Executive at the elections held at the Regional AGM each autumn, and there is usually room to co-opt additional members during the course of the year.